COMING IN 90 DAYS A NEW UPDATED WEBSITE
WITH TESTING RESULTS
New regulations are requiring facilities
to provide environments with radically reduced
dangerous microbes - or Pay a Steep Penalty.
SOLUTION: XSTREAM 2000™ - 24/7 army of
infectious microbe killers fighting the spread
of harmful pathogens in your facility.
XSTREAM™ 2000 Technology
Attracts Infectious Microbes > Destroys On Contact > Maintains A Cleaner Environment
With continous operation XSTREAM™ 2000 destroys existing virus and pathogens in your
operating rooms, ICU’s, emergency rooms and critical care areas and on clothing and then continues to
protect these areas against the introduction of new infectious microbes.
XSTREAM™ 2000 is HAI’s greatest threat! Our next generation technology reduces infectious pathogens
24/7 protecting your most important people - your patients.
XSTREAM™ is pleased to announce that our grant program is now underway. With this program approved innovative hospitals will be given the opportunity for a 3 month on-site evaluation of XSTREAM 2000 units. Limited availability at no cost or obligation.
For questions regarding this program or for information on how to apply please call our headquarters at:
XSTREAM™ Infection Control kills C-diff and other deadly pathogens that bleach can't reach.
HOW TO TEST YOUR FACILITY FOR BACTERIA AND PATHOGENS
Next Generation Cluster Ion Technology
XSTREAM™ Infection Control's Next Generation Technology was developed to dramatically improve the Standard of Care in health care facilities by continously reducing deadly microbes and the risk of infections. Our system does not use any chemicals, UVX or coatings, poses no danger to human health and compliments existing cleaning protocols.
- Previous generations have proven successful in hospitals and other complex environments
- XSTREAM™ 2000 Technology increases the microbial killing power over previous generations by a factor of x10 to x50*
- XSTREAM™ 2000 Technology located at the site kills infectious micro-organisms continuously including dormant C-diff.
- Our XSTREAM™ 2000 Technology test results from simulated hospital and long-term care environments show 75% of C-diff
destroyed in 48 hours and 99.71% of bacteria in 16 hours.
- Equipment is designed to run 24/7 for total and ongoing elimination of pathogens and viruses within the facility and on clothing
- XSTREAM™ 2000 units are available in free standing or wall mounted units
(*The exact improvement level in this range depends upon air temperature, humidity, contamination levels and other factors within a given site.)
The XSTREAM™ 2000 System has not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not
intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
©2010 - XSTREAM Infection Control, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Infection Control Cluster Ion Technology, Infection Control kills C-diff, Standard of Care Healthcare facilities, Xstream™ Infection Control
Designed & Managed by JL Palfrey for Palfery Associates